0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Link the definition to the concept:
- They basically use accounting to assist them in decision-making through information accounting about the past, the present and the future projection of the company
- Makes use of accounting information to tax and collect taxes, fees and contributions from individuals and legal entities, as well as design economic scenarios through the collection and generation of statistical data.
- 4) They mainly use accounting reports to hold information, for example, about profitability, rentability and security of their investments.
- They use accounting to control their assets, especially personal finances.
- They require information on financial issues that may affect the profitability, rentability and security of their investments.
Administrators and Directors
Partners & Shareholders
Which of the following is the correct definition of a debt?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is the correct definition of a budget?CorrectIncorrect